Are you looking for a trainee post?
|Our apprenticeship positions are currently all occupied.|
As a trainee at Bank Sarasin & Co. Ltd at our locations in Basel and Zürich, we offer you broad-based training in the fundamentals of banking and information technology.
You can choose from the following training profiles (please find the documents in the download area):
- Enhanced commercial training (E-profile)
- Enhanced commercial training with a vocational diploma (Berufsmatura) (M-profile)
- IT training with speciality in systems engineering
All profiles are based upon the following fundamental principles:
- Training, education and practical experience in the workplace
- Vocational training, potentially leading to a vocational diploma
- Industry-wide training courses
Over the entire duration of the traineeship you will receive comprehensive training in the various divisions of our bank.
Are you interested?
Please send us your complete electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application should contain the following documents:
- Letter of application, stating your reasons for application to a traineeship with our bank
- Your CV in table format, including a current passport photo
- Copies of qualifications from the last 3 years
- The result of the basic Multicheck test.
We are unable to consider applications submitted by post.
Vanessa Jenzer (Tel. +41 61 277 70 97) will be happy to provide further information and answer any questions you may have.