Your advantages and our assets
Individuality: We use an active investment style to constantly adjust your portfolio to the investment profile defined by you. In the process, we consider, analyse and make decisions about relevant information on the financial markets.
Professionalism: Our investment specialists' approach is broadly based at the strategic (top-down) and instrumental (bottom-up) levels and covers all the key asset classes and markets.
Flexibility: Efficient communication and decision-making processes are in place for determining and implementing the strategy, both for the client and the portfolio manager.
Sustainability: Your assets are managed according to sustainable criteria.
The process in detail
- Determining/adjusting your investment profile (strategic allocation) according to your personal risk capacity and risk tolerance
- Continuous monitoring and adjusting of the tactical allocation in line with the current financial market situation by Bank Sarasin's Investment Committee
- Ongoing security selection by the portfolio management team in order to implement the strategy
- Implementation by the portfolio manager taking into consideration your specific needs
- Ongoing performance and risk analysis by the independent Controlling unit to ensure compliance with the investment guidelines and their individual restrictions
- Periodic performance and risk analysis by you to ensure that the risk-adjusted performance meets your expectations
- Asset allocation is understood to be a target allocation.
- Implementation is carried out in stages over a three-month period. This allows current market conditions to be taken into consideration.
- Regions, markets and themes are partly covered by fund products for optimal risk management. This ensures the necessary diversification.
- Individual equities are included, building up active bets for optimisation and to achieve an excess return.